Sorry for my lack of posts lately…I spend all of my free time napping or reading other blogs and neglecting my own 🙂
Here’s a short, silly blog to keep things rolling while I upload pictures and formulate more interesting topics to share!
A FEW LITTLE THINGS ABOUT RACHEL:
1. I hate toffee – especially butterfingers. Who in the world loves eating that stuff? You need a dentist to professionally clean your teeth after that – how is it enjoyable?!
2. In our house, if it is yellow, let it mellow.
3. I LOVE a good hot sandwich (I can rarely pass up a Reuben if it’s on the menu). For me, that consists of lots of gooey cheese and enough sauce to drip and make my hands messy – meat and veggies are appreciated, but optional 🙂
4. I take a nap every day – usually for 60-90 minutes. And I don’t really foresee that changing any time soon
5. I am picky about the temperature of my coffee. I like it really hot, so when it is made at home I am constantly reheating it – which gets annoying. So eventually I usually end up sticking it in the fridge and drinking it later in the day as iced coffee 🙂
What are few little things about yourself that you’d like to share?!